Balfour Beatty Civils Southeast Recognized with Safety Awards
August 25, 2021
Recently, the North Carolina Department of Labor presented Balfour Beatty Civils Southeast teammates with the 2021 Safety Achievement Award during a presentation ceremony on August 11.
The program recognizes firms that have no fatalities during the calendar year at the site or office location awarded and firms that have maintained an incident rate of at least 50 percent below the average for its particular industry group.
This year marks the seventeenth consecutive year our Civils Southeast Operations has been recognized in the gold category, which is based on the days away from work, restricted activity, or job transfer. Our teammates brought home the following awards:
- Fayetteville Outer Loop - Second consecutive year Gold award
- Military Cutoff - Third consecutive year Gold Award
- Maysville Bypass - Sixth consecutive year Gold award
- Southeast Region equipment yard - Fifteenth consecutive year Gold award
- Southeast region office operations - Seventeenth consecutive year Gold award
Balfour sincerely respects all of our teammates for being recognized for their commitment to Zero Harm.