Trusted Relationships, Valued Partners
Stronger Relationships, Better Results
Subcontractors and suppliers are valued partners at Balfour Beatty. We understand that the stronger relationships we have with our trade partners, the more horsepower we collectively possess to deliver for our clients. We trust you to know your area of expertise, provide insight into how we can deliver projects better and collaborate with us and other team members to ensure a high-quality result. We take pride in taking great care of our subcontractors and creating an environment in which we communicate openly and learn from each other on every job, every day.
Our Commitment to You
Here's the commitment we make to all our trade partners:
- Provide an environment that is safe, clean, orderly and healthy for everyone on the jobsite
- Treat you as professional equals and technical experts
- Develop and maintain trust-based relationships that encourage open communications, transparent processes and fair decisions at all times
- Provide strong and effective onsite leadership
- Work in a way that advances and protects your business interests, as well as our own
- Provide accurate data and reliable, relevant information
- Bring issues to your attention in a timely manner and work together toward a solution
- Solicit input in decisions that affect you
- Work together to find new, more efficient ways to deliver projects
- And to celebrate our shared success
U.S. Business Partner Standards Code of Ethics
Please review our U.S. Business Partner Standards Code of Ethics guide.
Trade Partner Notification
TradeTapp is our new prequalification platform.
Effective March 13, 2023, Balfour Beatty will collect prequalification data using TradeTapp. If you already use TradeTapp, you will be able to log in to share your TradeTapp profile with Balfour Beatty to complete your prequalification application or renewals.