This 790,000-square-foot premier medical center puts patients and families first, offering everything they need for their best health and wellness right in Silverdale—without a trip across the water.
Service features at the new facility include:
- Emergency services, with a Level III Trauma Center, 24-hour care and a rooftop helipad
- Patient Care tower including 96 acute care beds and 48 ICU beds (24 recently converted to COVID-19 beds)
- Advanced imaging and radiology services, including 256-slice CT
- Comprehensive cancer care including two linear accelerators with leading Puget Sound cancer specialists
- Heart care program nationally recognized for excellence in cardiac surgery
- Designated a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission for stroke care
- Nationally accredited sleep disorders center
- Healing Garden
St. Michael Medical Center is slated to be the most energy-efficient hospital in Washington State using 50% less energy than the typical hospital.