In Construction Management (At-Risk), the owner contracts separately with a designer and a construction manager. This project delivery system is also known as Early Contractor Involvement or Integrated Design-Bid-Build.
Here, the design and construction phases overlap, which helps us give you significant input into a project’s constructability before the design is complete.
A Construction Manager (At-Risk) project will be most successful if
- The contractor pool can be restrained
- You have a high level of experience with the type of facility you want to build
- Few or no legal constraints exist that might affect the project team or the project
- You’ve worked with the project team before or approach the project as partners
- The design team has a high level of experience with the Construction Manager At-Risk project delivery system