In Construction Management (Agency), the construction manager acts as the agent of the project owner or developer during the design and construction phases.
Under this project delivery system, we are responsible for estimating, scheduling, and constructability input during the project’s design phase and for coordinating construction activities during the installation phase.
A Construction Manager (Agency) project will be most successful if
- The contractor pool can be restrained
- You have a high level of experience with the type of facility you want to build
- Few or no legal constraints exist that might affect the project team or the project
- You’ve worked with the project team before or approach the project as partners
- The design team has a high level of experience with the Construction Manager At-Risk project delivery system