We believe that people are our greatest asset, so we set high standards for making all of our offices and jobsites safe places to work.
On each of our jobsites, we promote worker safety by
- Educating workers on safety requirements
- Providing equipment training for our subcontractor partners
- Posting appropriate signage throughout the jobsite to alert workers to potential safety hazards
- Requiring workers to follow our strict safety and loss prevention program
- Holding all of our employees accountable for identifying and reporting unsafe situations
With everyone’s help–all Balfour Beatty Construction employees and every subcontractor who works on one of our jobsites–we can move closer and closer to our goal to achieve Zero Harm on all of our projects by 2012.